Chiropractic is a straightforward method of adjusting the bones of your body to improve the alignment of your skeleton and through this process help the nervous system to work more efficiently.
Ann Williams originally trained as an engineer, receiving her Bachelor Honours degree in Materials Science and Engineering in 1990, before going to work for the Ministry of Defence. Her main hobby is dog agility where she was introduced to McTimoney Chiropractic.
McTimoney treatments for her dogs and herself helped her to compete at the highest level, qualifying for Crufts several times. As her children got a bit older she decided to embark on the 5 year degree at McTimoney College of Chiropractic graduating with a Masters degree qualification in Chiropractric, MChiro, in 2014.
Your first appointment.
- Your chiropractor will take a complete detailed medical history and with your permission conduct a physical examination which will include appropriate orthopaedic and neurological tests.
- The chiropractor will discuss and explain the findings and give an explanation of the treatment and then agree a proposed treatment plan, then it will normally be possible to have your first whole body McTimoney Chiropractic treatment.
- The consultation and treatment will take up to 90 minutes.
- To make assessment easier we may ask you to remove outer-clothing, a gown will be available if needed. If you have any worries please speak to the chiropractor at your appointment.
- Each time you come to see us we assess the whole body from top to toe and adjust as needed. Your progress will be reviewed and the treatment plan amended if needed.
- Follow up appointments will last around 30 minutes.
- Some patients choose to have regular check-ups, to help preserve and promote the bodies optimum function.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Avondale Chiropractic available right now.