Please excuse the presumption, however probably true, as 80% of patients I see attend my Clinic for that very reason, and not surprisingly as one in three of us are suffering with back pain right now(in fact you probably know someone else yourself?) The other 20% of us are often suffering anything from headaches to tennis elbow, so always feel free to ask if your not sure if your problem can be helped by Chiropractic care.
My chiropractic clinics are based in Charlbury and Deddington near Chipping Norton. I have been practising as a McTimoney Chiropractor for over 25 years. I also taught chiropractic for 10 years at theMcTimoney Chiropractic College and am a member of the McTimoney Chiropractic Association Executive Committee, attending meetings and helping to run conferences and training courses.
If you are looking for chiropractors in Oxford or Oxfordshire and either yourself or someone you know is suffering from low back pain, neck pain, neck pain after a traffic accident, (cervicogenic)headache or migraine, joint pain, arthritic pain or a sporting injury, then we hope the information and the links provided here will prove useful to you.
At Hinksey Chiropractic Clinic you will find a clean, peaceful and relaxing environment in which to receive treatment away from traffic noise and the normal distractions of everyday life. HinkseyChiropractic Clinic is conveniently situated only a mile from Oxford town centre, with ample free parking and panoramic views of Oxford. The clinic is based at Hinksey Heights Golf Course and is open to everyone.
Woodstock Chiropractic Clinic has been providing quality chiropractic care to the local community for over 30 years. In January 2007 the clinic was one of the first in the country to be awarded thePatient Partnership Quality Mark by the College of Chiropractors. Our chiropractors are registered with the General Chiropractic Council (www.gcc-uk.org). We are also accredited members of the British Chiropractic Association.
We are conveniently located in the heart of Oxford at 30 Beaumont Street. We are an established clinic that provides a friendly and professional approach to chiropractic care. You can trust ourexperienced Chiropractors to help you achieve your health goals. Whether you need pain relief, help returning to certain activities that you are no longer able to perform, preparing for a sporting event or simply enhancing your general health and wellbeing, we are here to help.
If you have back pain, headaches, neck problems, sports injury, whiplash, spinal pain or sciatica, come to North Oxford Chiropractic Clinic for consultation and treatment to identify and correct thecause of your pain. Your optimum health is our priority: we are happy to assess, advise and assist you. It is our aim to tailor the treatment to suit your personal health requirements.
At Inspire Chiropractic we are dedicated to providing Kidlington and Oxford with the highest quality chiropractic care. You may be suffering from low back pain, neck pain, cervicogenic headaches(arising from the neck), or joint pain. You may have acute or chronic problems. You may wish for a preventative check-up. Whatever the reason, we listen to every patient's needs and concerns to show them how, through chiropractic, they may be able to achieve a healthier and active life.
Olivia is currently on maternity leave from her Oxford clinic but is seeing patients in Hambleden between Henley and Marlow. Chiropractor Olivia currently has chiropractic clinics in both Oxford andHambleden near Henley-on-Thames but is on maternity leave from her Oxford clinic. Chiropractors aim to restore normal alignment and motion of the skeletal system to ensure optimum function of joints, muscles and nerves.
Located in the heart of Headington, Oxford, at St Luke's Hospital, The Oxford Chiropractic Clinic has been in existence for over fifty years. Started by Raymond Broome in the mid sixties, in HolyoakeRoad, its direction was taken over in 1985 by Jonathan M. P. Howat. Both were graduates of the original chiropractic college - Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, USA.